- To assemble together to worship the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To provide teaching of the word to edify the members that they may do the work of the ministry and grow in spiritual maturity.
- To reach others with the Gospel.
- To be an example of light to the community and others who may come.
- To nurture our youth by teaching them sound doctrine and practical life instructions, and offer them meaningful experiences.
What Our Church Believes
- In God as the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe.
- The Bible is the Inspired Word of God, an inerrant, infallible Guide for Faith and Life.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, pre-existent before the World, Virgin born, Sinless, Crucified, Risen and Returning.
- Salvation is accomplished only by the meritorious work of Christ on the cross on our behalf. It is received as a gift of God, accepted through faith in Christ as our Lord and Savior.
- Baptism is by immersion in water of the believer to symbolize in a beautiful way the believer’s death to the old life and his resurrection to new life in Christ.
- The Church is a local group of Baptized believers bound together in a common faith in Christ to promote the Kingdom of God.
- The Biblical teaching of giving tithes and offerings is for the development and maturing of Christians.
- This Church has the responsibility of sharing the Gospel with man’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
At the close of every service we sing a hymn of invitation. During the singing of this hymn you are invited to make your way to the front where the Pastor is waiting to receive you should you feel led of God’s spirit to make any of the following decisions:
- To make a public profession of faith in Christ as Savior looking forward to Baptism.
- To make a rededication of your Life.
- To surrender to a call to full time Christian service.
- Any need if led by the Holy Spirit.
- To join our church.
How to Join Our Church
Do one of the following:
- Make a public profession of faith in Christ as Savior looking forward to Church membership.
- By letter of transfer from another Baptist Church.
- On your statement that you have been a member of a Baptist church if a letter of transfer is unavailable.