WHAT OUR CHURCH BELIEVES
- In God as the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe.
- The Bible is the Inspired Word of God, an inerrant, infallible Guide for Faith and Life.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, pre-existent before the World, Virgin born, Sinless, Crucified, Risen and Returning.
- Salvation is accomplished only by the meritorious work of Christ on the cross on our behalf. It is received as a gift of God, accepted through faith in Christ as our Lord and Savior.
- Baptism is by immersion in water of the believer to symbolize in a beautiful way the believer’s death to the old life and his resurrection to new life in Christ.
- The Church is a local group of Baptized believers bound together in a common faith in Christ to promote the Kingdom of God.
- The Biblical teaching of giving tithes and offerings is for the development and maturing of Christians.
- This Church has the responsibility of sharing the Gospel with man’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs.